[Scriptoris] introductions, please

Reihla@aol.com Reihla at aol.com
Mon May 7 06:53:32 PDT 2001

Hi, I'm Kat MacLochlainn and I'll be working for Sara and writing for the Crown in a few short months :)

I've been in the SCA since '87 and have been doing Calligraphy since high school (which wasn't too long before that).  I have a thistle for C&A and the unconfirmed rumor is that my Iris was primarily for scribal arts.  I served as Northern Regional Scribe back when the job didn't entail much more than giving out blank charters and went on to serve as Sable Scroll (2x) for Mikael & Mikaela.  I look forward to serving Duncan and Larissa in a similar fashion.  I admit I haven't done much scribal work in recent years and I'm really out of practice.  I'm hoping all the practice I'll be getting in the coming year will motivate me to work on the 3 peerage scroll commissions I've managed to put off for far too long.  Other Arts I enjoy include jewelry & coronet making (did I say "enjoy"?), middle eastern drumming, inkle weaving, enameling, drawing (in charcoal & silverpoint) and painting.

In service,