[Scriptoris] Introductions

Kayci McKinley kmckinley at petra-ind.com
Mon May 7 14:17:43 PDT 2001

on 5/7/01 3:20 PM, Kimberly Koch at sarapenrose at yahoo.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks so much to everyone who has written in with
> their introductions! I've learned so much - there are
> folks on this list that I haven't met (hope to meet
> you soon!), and folks that I know, but didn't realize
> were scribes, and people I know well, but have learned
> more about.
>
> If you haven't posted your intro yet, please do! I'm
> enjoying hearing from everyone. :)
>
> Thanks,
> Sara

Sara,
    When we were at Northern Regional Warlord, you had mentioned to me,
Wolfgere and Anaise that you needed charter designs for some of the awards.
I thought you had sent me a list, but now I can't find it. Would you please
re-send it to me so that I can try to work some of them into my schedule
before Protectorate commitments gets going.

Thanks,
Nicolaea MacFionndlaigh
Namron