[Scriptoris] Introductions

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 14:27:24 PDT 2001

Hi Nicolaea!

Perhaps you were looking for a private answer to this
question, but I'm going to post publicly, as I have
had inquiries about this topic from a number of
people.

If you are interested in designing a charter for the
kingdom, there are a number of awards for which we
only have one charter design, or none at all. These
are mostly the newer awards:

Crown's Favor
King's Archer
Golden Bridle
Centurion

Don't feel limited to these few awards, however. Folks
love to paint new designs, no matter what award they
are for.

If you have designed a charter for the kingdom, please
send it to me - my contact info is in the Black Star.
If you have created illumination for a charter, but
don't feel comfortable doing the calligraphy, please
let me know and I will try to pair you with a
calligrapher.

Thanks y'all! If you have any questions, please ask.

Sara