[Scriptoris] 'Illuminated Page' at Coronation

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 15:53:29 PDT 2002

Hey scribes,  one of my favorite books has now made it to Half-Price Books,
'The Illuminated Page, Ten Centuries of Manuscript Painting in the British
Library', by Janet Backhouse.   (ISBN - 0802043461), hardback.
1/2 in. thick.   This is a must have for your scribal library, loaded with
color photos, and Janet is one of the best writers about the medieval page.

If you have access to a 1/2 Price Books store, go pick up your copy for
$19.99. (original price $40). Amazon has it listed for $27.97, and then you
add shipping.

If you don't have access to a 1/2 Price Books in your town, I have an offer
for you!  I will pick you up a copy of this book and you can buy it back
from me for the same cost plus tax...runs around $21.50 in Houston.   I will
bring your copy to Coronation, July 13th.

If you are interested in a copy, please e-mail me privately.
Cheers,  Hillary Greenslade, Stargate
hillaryrg at yahoo.com