[Scriptoris] Supplies

Rosalia O Brogan star at ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 30 07:44:12 PST 2003

I have used sable brushes and I have used synthetic brushes.  The best
recommendation I can give you is to use the brush that works the best for
you.  Try them out.

Winsor Newton puts out an awesome sable brush it is the Series 7 - great
brush.  Just remember that you are going to pay a little more for sable
brushes.

Rosalia