[Scriptoris] Fwd: Re: scribal classes at kwhs

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 16:39:17 PDT 2003

Greetings Scribes,
I'd been checking the Knowne World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium website
for a week (www.kwhs.org), and finally e-mailed the class coordinator for a
list of scribal classes as it was missing from the site.  So, if anyone else
is planning or thinking about attending, here is the list.

If you are going to be there, I'll look forward to meeting you.
Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, Ansteorra