[Scriptoris] A&S competition scribal question

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 14:54:22 PDT 2003

Ok, I'm probably about to open a can of worms but I've
got a local scribe who is working on the main scroll
for Northkeep's Castallen event.  He's doing the
calligraphy & the illumination all by hand.  His
question is, if he can't barrow the scroll back from
whoever wins it, would it be acceptable to have a
"kinko's" color copy of it for a&s competitions etc or
had he better start working on a duplicate?

Tamberlin

=====
:p :b :d :p :b :d :p :b :d :p :b :d :p :b :d

Friends help you move.
Best friends help you move bodies.
---bumpersticker