[Scriptoris] retired charters?

Coastal Regional Scribe coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 19 15:29:08 PDT 2003

I am currently working on scanning all the current, charters and making
thumbnail images to go up on the scribe website. Hopefully we can get the
retired ones up there also. I am also working on haveing the new naming
convention posted on the main site as well..

hugs betta
( who has been busy in mundane life sorry friends)