[Scriptoris] Overview of different scroll types?

chiara chiara at io.com
Wed Jan 29 08:57:25 PST 2003

Each page they are on should have a description of the inspiration, book,
artist, year, country. If you have one of them in your hand it is in the
description at the bottom of the scroll. It is a requirement in this kingdom
to put a full description of the inspiration of the charter on it.

I believe we have all that information as part of the scan on those pages.
If not then I will get with our Boss and get those from her so that I can
add them to the WebPages. In the meanwhile if you cannot find what you are
looking for tell us specifically which one you have a question on. The one
who created it has access to the original
they used.

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally