[Scriptoris] Originals

letebts letebts at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 31 18:35:08 PST 2003

Greetings to Ari!

Any chance you'll post the instruction manual for applying gold flakes?
There are thousands of us out here, gold gleams in our eyes, wanting the
info. Yea, verily, even drooling (just herd a cat by as a substitute
hankie?) with the idea of getting into dealing with a bunch of flakes, the
gold ones, that is!  ;-)

Lete