[Scriptoris] Scribal Classes

Suzanne Booth suzannebooth at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 12:29:05 PST 2003

Greetings!

If you had your "druthers" and could pick any scribal-type class to take, what
would you be interested in learning?

I ask because I am the co-event steward for this year's King's College and am
also in charge of putting together the scribal track of classes. So ... tell me
what you'd like to learn and I'll try to find someone to teach a class on that
subject.

OR

If you know someone who teaches a wonderful class and would like to see it
taught again, send me the person's name, the class they teach, and contact
information (if you have it) and I'll see what I can do.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

-- Suzanne

HL Suzanne de la Ferté
Co-Event Steward, King's College 2003
Barony of Bjornsborg, Kingdom of Ansteorra