[Scriptoris] Seeking Advice

g_r.cathan@att.net g_r.cathan at att.net
Tue Mar 25 10:36:44 PST 2003

>In the mundane world I live in Ponca City,

Morgana,

I did a quick search on craft stores on the internet and found;

Crafters' Mall
318 East Grand Avenue
Ponca City, OK  74601
  580-762-2888

Lady Whittlers
3501 East Highway 60
Ponca City, OK  74604
 580-765-3121

If you haven't done so already check with them to see if they know of classes.
They may know some one in the area that teaches. They may also have basic
supplies. A lot of mundane classes are for Italic (often known in the mundane
world as Calligraphy).  It's a late hand but will at least get you started.
Stay away from Spencerian a very late style.  There is another late style
similar to Spencerian that starts with a Z but I can't find the pathway in my
brain for the name. I don't think it's taught much.  And stay away from classes
that teach engrossing.

Geoff