[Scriptoris] Check this out!

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Mon Apr 21 07:08:46 PDT 2003

Funny you guys should be mentioning this very topic......lol lol lol...

I've been in this "Aslyn\Apprentice\Yoda" mode for a few days now (those
who know me remember that phase - me in the corner...studying every inch
of a scroll and a stack of books over my head....)....and I've been
sending a flurry of e-mails privately to....let's just say my
sources...lol.   My first words were "This is killing me, you know....."

I've been on the same track for days now.....I *know* our scribes can do
something even more amazing (and yeah....I wanted to something
collectively Arabic, but hey....I can put off those urges....)

Guess who has provided me one heck of a challenge scroll idea....Da'ud
sent along the Genological Roll of Edward
IV...muahahahhahhahhhaaaaaa!!!!!  I even said at the time it was
"Serena-esque."  If anyone wants the jpeg, just write me privately, and
I'll send it along.

Granted, it's not gold-leafed from Heck, but hey, it's awfully
impressive.  I asked him to dig up some equally impressive Heraldic
"Holy Grails."

Come on, people......I felt the gauntlet thrown a week ago......didn't

~Aslyn

(just another mild-mannered scribe......honest)