[Scriptoris] Check this out!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 08:04:42 PDT 2003

--- Crystal Lamb <crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org> wrote:
> Funny you guys should be mentioning this very topic......lol lol lol...
<snip>
> I've been on the same track for days now.....I *know* our scribes can do
> something even more amazing (and yeah....I wanted to something
> collectively Arabic, but hey....I can put off those urges....)
<snip>
> Come on, people......I felt the gauntlet thrown a week ago......didn't
> ~Aslyn

I know the Abbey of ?? up in the northern region has done some collaborative
works in the past for some royal/peerage scrolls, but it would be
interesting to do something along the lines of a 'roll of arms' or a 'great
court book of Ansteorra' (mostly just the scroll texts) as a collaborative
effort.  Would take a bit of planning and coordinating.  Quite a challenge.
Hillary