[Scriptoris] Check this out!

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Mon Apr 21 08:37:29 PDT 2003

Look.....if Gunny (or someone) can pull of another one of those data
bases to track the planning of it North, South East and West, it can and
will get done!

I really like the idea of the Ansteorran lineage...and I was even
bemoaning the lack of a lineage to do a scroll for the other day when I
saw that jpeg....ahahahaha!  Duh!

If anyone can find something more ostentatious (or a jpeg of a Jesse
tree that's over the top), I'm game!

It even appears that come June I'll even have a (gasp) scribal room of
my own!!

~Aslyn