[Scriptoris] Check this out!

Jocelyn Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Mon Apr 21 07:52:52 PDT 2003

Aslyn wrote:
>(and yeah....I wanted to something
>collectively Arabic, but hey....I can put off those >urges....)

I'll do something Oh my God Arabic with you dearie. I just got 4 more resource books on the topic and want to try a paper technique with gold powder. One of the pages with the cool animals and figures in gold for the border.

Also on my table is the beginnings of a Tughra design for Ansteorra, and a County scroll text in arabic script in the shape of a Lion.

Ari
---
Is there enough of God left, in the dust
between the stars, to dance up more
life than your fragile ego can stand?
Scribe_Ari at Lycos.com