[Scriptoris] Re: White Vine

Kayci McKinley kmckinley at petra.com
Thu Apr 24 11:25:23 PDT 2003

 Serena,
The book I have is called the Painted Page, it is late period Italian.

Unfortunately I will not be at Steppes but I might day trip to Crown
Tourney.  I would love to get input. Let me look at my calendar and see if I
can make it.  I would love to be able to get pointers from another scribe.
I tend to work in a vacuum sometimes.
Nic~