[Scriptoris] Steppes Warlord Scribal Activities

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 10:02:15 PDT 2003

Oh heavens, I'm not talking about rushing through these things, just post
them to the Scribes site, whenever they are done.  That should do fine.  I
assumed the document scroll was already done, since it was read in court,
but guess you only gave Modius a 'reading' copy.  Please don't Rush!!
Thanks, Hillary

--- Star Signet Herald <star_signet at ansteorra.org> wrote:
> I *think* so, but I will have to either get my toolbox back post haste,
> borrow someone's callig stuff, or go buy more.
> Annais
> (Yes, that was my toolbox that decided it was time to go somewhere safe
> and dry all on its own) ;)
>
> Quoting Diane Rudin <serena1570 at yahoo.com>:
>
> > Hillary Greenslade wrote:
> >> Perhaps you can get a scan of both documents on the Ansteorran
> > > Scribal page, in the gallery, so we can see the two examples.
Thanks, Hillary