[Scriptoris] Steppes Warlord Scribal Activities

Rosalia di Bellavita Star at ansteorra.org
Wed May 28 11:59:35 PDT 2003

Well now, it would not be a stretch unless the CoH and CoS had to try to get
something done in a timely manner, nothing new there!!! {smirk}

Annais - go next store and get Alexis stuff, she will let you.  Thank you
for volunteering to do my scroll.  It means a lot to me that you would do
the Callig.  Worse comes to worse, you can always borrow my stuff ;)

Serena - you bet we can get this done.  Thank you so much for the time you
have spent doing the research and the writting.  It was more awesome than
one person could expect.  Wow Cake!! Where was the cake?  I did not get
any!!!

Hugs to you all,
Rosalia