[Scriptoris] Kingdom of the.... over there...

Derich Brauer brauer at ansteorra.net
Tue Jun 24 11:17:50 PDT 2003

Hello, Im looking for a picture of some scroll work to share with the group down here, I was telling them about it and now I cant seem to find the pics. The scoll in question is a recent one that drew a lotta attention, was made by 14 diffrent artists and is a beautiful piece of art. If anyone knows the one Im talking about, i would love to get a website or pictures of the scroll! Thanks everyone!

In Service to the Dream,
Derich Brauer
MKA Chris Conn

Shire of Stonebridge Keep
Chronicler
Virtual Scribe
Autocrat, Golden Arrow IX Sept. 26-28, 2003
http://geocities.com/stonebridgekeep