[Scriptoris] Kingdom of the.... over there...

chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Jun 24 12:05:53 PDT 2003

I believe the url was http://www.future-insights.com/Images/RLS/RLS.html but
it is gone.

Sincerely,
Chiara
----- Original Message -----
From: "Derich Brauer" <brauer at ansteorra.net>
To: <scriptoris at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 1:17 PM
Subject: [Scriptoris] Kingdom of the.... over there...

: Hello, Im looking for a picture of some scroll work to share with the
group down here, I was telling them about it and now I cant seem to find the
pics. The scoll in question is a recent one that drew a lotta attention, was
made by 14 diffrent artists and is a beautiful piece of art. If anyone knows
the one Im talking about, i would love to get a website or pictures of the
scroll! Thanks everyone!
:
: In Service to the Dream,
: Derich Brauer
: MKA Chris Conn
:
: Shire of Stonebridge Keep
: Chronicler
: Virtual Scribe
: Autocrat, Golden Arrow IX Sept. 26-28, 2003
: http://geocities.com/stonebridgekeep
: Scriptoris mailing list
: Scriptoris at ansteorra.org