[Scriptoris] Charter Painting at Elfsea Defender

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 07:23:22 PDT 2003

Greetings Scribes,

Just wanted to make you all aware that there will be charter painting
available at Eflsea Defender to be held in Canton.  I will have unpainted
charters, painting supplies, tables and chairs in the air-conditioned hall
on Saturday, September 27th, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. available for any adult
painters (children may come paint with the supervision of parent).

If you need more information, you can contact me or below is the website for
the event:
http://www.timelessbeads.com/defenderxxv.htm

In service,
H.Ly. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel