[Scriptoris] What are people working on?

chiara chiara at io.com
Sun Sep 7 11:41:31 PDT 2003

I am working on 5 scrolls and am in different stages of each.

One is Sir Galen of Bristol's Pelican scroll, if anyone here was at that
ceremony I need some info in order to finish it. Please contact me ASAP.
Also, once I am done with this scroll where does it need to go to get all
the signatures and seals and what not before it can go to Sir Galen? Or do I
just ship it directly to him once I am done?

The others are non-sca scrolls and very plain, three pieces of art and
mostly text on each.

Chiara