[Scriptoris] What are people working on?

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 17:17:34 PDT 2003

For info on his ceremony, you could probably just ask Galen, he probably
knows who spoke for him.    For Seals and signatures, it would go to the
Star Principle Herald, and that is all, the Crowns would not sign an
Achievement scroll.  Traditionally, I don't believe we do seals in this
kingdom (heat issues), but you can still do it if wanted.

Now if you are not doing an Achievement scroll but an award scroll, then the
Crown would sign that.  If in doubt, ask the current Star Signet about the
rules.  Since Galen is no longer in Ansteorra, may be easier to get it
certified and signed yourself, before shipping it off to him.

(may even be someone online about that, and if not, guess there should be
... hum, hillary needs to finish the editing of that scribal handbook! :-)
hillary