[Scriptoris] What are people working on?

chiara chiara at io.com
Mon Sep 8 17:42:54 PDT 2003

I would not ask publicly for such information if all resources had not been
exhausted. This has been a four year project already.

Believe me when I say that I have been asking everyone one that we could
think of for all of this information and have gotten NOTHING.

So, I am at the end of my rope. It is time to improvise. If you remember
Hill, I even emailed you a year ago about this, silly girl. ;)

Folks, for those of you that have no clue as to what we are talking about
this ceremony was one of the most unique in all of SCA history. The
recipient requested that anyone of the populace that wished to speak up for
him please step forward and speak. Tradition states that only four very
specific members of peerage step forward and speak and only those four are
mentioned in the scroll. This is going to be one of those moments where
_Creative_ in the name of our game is going to have to be used in the
wording of his scroll. :)

Oh Serena ..... :)

Chiara