[Scriptoris] Re: speaking of standards

beth beth at stormreaver.net
Mon Sep 8 22:10:16 PDT 2003

Ciard49 at aol.com writes:
>> mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com writes:
>> I think we need to revise charter sizes.
>
> I agree. No sense in making things being more difficult or expensive to
> proudly display and protect these treasured awards.
>
> Ciard O'Seachnasaigh

I would DIS-Agree... and strangely, because of the language that Ciard
used... they are treasures and should be proudly displayed...

My AOA was in a custom, double matted frame within 72 hours of receiving
it... archival glass, antiqued gold frame... cost at Hobby Lobby - $35.00.
A pittance considering the amount of work that went into it.

I'd say allow the artists that create the scrolls to use the canvas size
that their work needs/deserves...

 -zubeydah