Avaliable scribes was Re: [Scriptoris] commissions??

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Sep 9 07:42:22 PDT 2003

Actually, there has been a round up of names and samples done every year
of those of us that are willing to make scrolls. The best result of all
that has been the sampling of our work on the Scribes webpage.

If someone wants a scroll, all you have to do is point them to our webpage
and ask them to contact the scribe of their choice.

If a scribe pipes up and says they want to be a part of the ones helping
create original work point them to our Star to have a sample of their work
uploaded to the site or a link to their very own site from ours.

That is how others have found us so far. It has been working pretty good.
Just keep up the good work laid out and pump up the volume! :)

I know that once I am done with what I got, which should be the end of
this month, I will be open for more work.

Chiara