[Scriptoris] Re: speaking of standards

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 12:37:58 PDT 2003

Framing classes...I could enjoy that...make and take would even be better<g>. Bring your award, and take it home framed...I like the idea.
your servant,
mahee

Chiara <chiara at io.com> wrote:
Then allow me to offer a third option. How about a class on how to frame
your treasure? Or better yet, a publication on how to use household items
to cut out your own matting, cause that is what we are talking about here
after all, to fit your frame for your scroll.

Have recipients show up with the materials that cost very little to begin
with and have all the tools or a list of tools that they can bring to the
class and have a framing class. At the end of the class everyone walks
away with their glorious piece of art framed by their own hand and
protected from touching the glass.

Chiara