[Scriptoris] What are people working on?

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 16:59:14 PDT 2003

Actually, I think it kinda works the way it is, as a principle for the Star
office, or rather, a bad principle.  Course I guess it could be in lower
case as in 'Bad Star principle!    :-)
Ok, enough puns.
Hillary

--- Diane Rudin <serena1570 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Tisk!!  Bad Star Principle!  You should know better than to make
> personal requests!!  You need to go through the Star Signet in order to
request a  commission!   (*evil grin*)

> Tsk!  Tsk!  Bad Scribe!  You should know better than to make grammar
> errors!!  You need to use "Principal", not "Principle"!  No Gold Star for
you!  :^)

> More seriously, anyone can ask anyone to do a document.  The problem comes
> when people who don't know the document standards don't go through
channels, and the resulting document is unsignable....