[Scriptoris] speaking of standards

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 08:59:01 PDT 2003

I think we need to revise charter sizes. and here is why:

Charters are currently designed so that you can easily buy a 1 inch border for the scroll and put it in a standard frame...standard border, standard frame...makes sense.

Except, 1 inch borders are no longer regularly availible. You have to have them cut for you. 8x10, 5x7, all stardard photo sizes are regularly availible.

What do you guys think....I know we would still have to get it past the College of heralds and other things, but what do you think?

your servant,
mahee

Diane Rudin <serena1570 at yahoo.com> wrote:
 The problem comes when
people who don't know the document standards don't go through channels, and the
resulting document is unsignable....

--Serena