[Scriptoris] Standard document sizes, and framing said documents

Beth Hansen Beth at stormreaver.net
Wed Sep 10 05:15:10 PDT 2003

Responding to Serena: (Much Snippage)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Diane Rudin" <serena1570 at yahoo.com>
To: <scriptoris at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 2:59 AM
Subject: [Scriptoris] Standard document sizes, and framing said documents
> I was horrified by a mention of a $35 price tag per document to frame
> documents.  I've never paid as much as five dollars to frame a pre-printed
> document.  What is that price based on?

That was me... I got a double matte (gold & Lapis), and 2 1/2 " wide custom
antique gold frame. I wanted something that looked *spiffy* to compliment
the work done by Lady Gwenhwyvar ferch Morgant Dedwydd, Shire of Brad
eah  --  archival quality on everything, etc.  It was done at Hobby Lobby,
so that included their labor as well.

It looks awesome.  :-)

- zubeydah.