[Scriptoris] Standard document sizes, and framing said documents

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 14:28:40 PDT 2003

Zubeydah wrote, in response to me:

SL > I was horrified by a mention of a $35 price tag per document to frame
SL > documents.  I've never paid as much as five dollars to frame a pre-printed
SL > document.  What is that price based on?

> That was me... I got a double matte (gold & Lapis), and 2 1/2 " wide custom
> antique gold frame. I wanted something that looked *spiffy* to compliment
> the work done by Lady Gwenhwyvar ferch Morgant Dedwydd, Shire of Brad
> Leah  --  archival quality on everything, etc.  It was done at Hobby Lobby,
> so that included their labor as well.

Wow!  I'm sure that the painter would be touched to learn that you value her
work so much.  Let her know.

--Serena