[Scriptoris] Re: Backlog

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 14:39:38 PDT 2003

I think Wolfger is right. Several kingdoms have
similar systems in place, and any of them might be
useful templates for us.

I want to note, however, that the West backlog
includes names of people who are inactive. I don't
think it's going to be productive to create a backlog
list for Ansteorra in this way.

I'd recommend that we require peers and royals to
*request* scrolls, to ensure that we are working on
scrolls for people who really want them, rather than
for folks who are inactive, have moved away, or who
just don't feel the need to have a scroll for their
award. So we'd be building the list from requests,
rather than just pulling names from the OP.

BTW, have I mentioned yet that I also think we need to
limit our list to peers and royals (those of county or
ducal rank)? Every award at grant level or below
already comes with a scroll, but peers and royals
often - *usually* - do not receive scrolls, so if
we're going to work on backlog, I think it makes sense
to start with those.

Sara

--- Wolfger von Sibenburgen <wolfgervon at yahoo.com>