[Scriptoris] Achievements

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 16:29:35 PDT 2003

--- Diane Rudin <serena1570 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On the other hand, personally contacting people who are still active but
> might not realize that they're entitled to a document would need to start
with the OP.  That's what I intend to do as Stellar Scroll--personally track
down every peer, noble, and terminal-grant-order-member with registered name
and arms but not achievement, and get them registered.

Put me on your list, I never did get my achievement registered (haven't
decided on a motto) and I do have name and arms registered at Laurel.
Hillary