Scribal Handbook Was [Scriptoris] Re:originals

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Thu Sep 11 08:54:25 PDT 2003

Yes, and, no.

We started one a while ago when an out of kingdom laurel came here. She
got it started then she kinda retired and we never really finished it. I
think we all still have copies of the last draft in our files.

Many of us took our individual chapters and have since published them as
stand alone articles.

The last time we worked on it Sara was going to do something extra and
then approve it for the webpage, then the office changed hands and we
never heard anything about it again.

I think that it just got put to the side in favor of more important work.
I bet that it is most likely finished and we just have to gift Sara with a
few select items on her menu of desired delicacies to munch on to keep her
beautiful new figure as incentive to get it out and published. :)

Chiara