[Scriptoris] Scrolls and Charters--why?

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 11 17:37:11 PDT 2003

Betta,

Thank you for your kind invitation to visit the Coastal Region and its
scribes and artist. Perhaps I'll manage to travel way down there one of
these events!
Away up here in Northkeep we also have a very dedicated and talented group
includig one Calligraper who is making his own Book of Hours, a number of
folks working on other projects and a dedicated core group of charter
painters of various skill levels who manage to turn out a fair number of
award charters of very good quality.

One of the best things about all this discussion is discovering that there
are so many dedicated and talented Scribal Artist in Ansteorra, even if we
are not all on the same page.

Regards

Siobhan