[Scriptoris] Standard document sizes, and framing said documents

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 04:14:58 PDT 2003

Our Queen also has knowledge about framing, but she is a little buisy right now<g>.
ys,
mahee

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
Ahha! Another person who has knowledge about doing framing and could probably teach a class on
the subject. You guys are hiding your talents and need to share them with others who want to
learn from your experience!! King's College is in the summer I think, plenty of time to prepare.
Hillary :-)