[Scriptoris] RE: award scrolls and introduction

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Fri Sep 12 07:47:30 PDT 2003

Many thanks! I will not be able to attend Guardian this weekend, much to my
disappointment. Having to save my pennies to travel to Elfsea (oh, to be
independantly wealthy!). I will, however, pick up  the book, pen and paper
and practice my fingers off this weekend. It's hard resisting the temptation
to jump in headfirst and try to learn everything at once, but I thought the
preprints and something small in size would be a start at least.  Thanks
again for your help.

Raghnailt

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp