[Scriptoris] Re: Scriptoris Digest, Vol 4, Issue 20

Kayci McKinley kmckinley at petra.com
Mon Sep 15 06:24:56 PDT 2003

I completely understand, it can be a lot to take in. I can bring my stuff
with me and show you what I was talking about on the steps I use.  Once I
get there,  I can leave a note for you at gate about where we are camped. Or
just ask around, the Namron people will know where I am.  If all else fails,
Annais, the calligraphy part of the Abbey, is the autocrat's other half.  If
you contact me off list I will give you my cell # too, so you can give me a
call when you get into camp.
Nic~