[Scriptoris] Fwd: [Scribes] Conference on Manuscript Studies - MO

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 07:58:20 PDT 2003

Thought this may be of interest to those able to go.  A bit late notice for sure, but possible for
some. Maybe they will do a series of handouts or booklets after it.

I'm also going to checking out the Texas Medievalist Society, that is affiliated with the national
group out of Kalamazo, and they do a yearly or semi-yearly event for presentations (mostly dry
acedemic stuff), but again, may be of interest to some of us.  The last time it was at Rice, some
programs were presented on manuscripts and art subjects.

Cheers, Hillary