[Scriptoris] Scribal Heraldic Titles

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 08:27:15 PDT 2003

Yep, and check with your local herald, they probably hold regular consultation meetings for folks
wanting to get names and devices registered.  They would probably love to do a quick run through
for any scribe on what the basics are for the College of Arms (ie. Heralds).

There are a number of Scribes on this list, who are also heraldically trained a bit.  Serena more
than most, Darius as well.  I can do a bit, and what I don't know, I have some heraldry books as
reference, and know who to call.  It's always a good thing for a scribe to have at least a working
knowledge of the basics of heraldry and the College of Arms.

Cheers, Hillary