[Scriptoris] Scribal Heraldic Titles

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 04:00:55 PDT 2003

Letter of Acceptance and Returns

if you ever have a chance, take a heraldry class. I often say that scribes are the heralds first line of deffence. I am always being asked by somebody if what they have drawn is good or not and if the the heralds will like it. Never say, that will pass. My wife is the herald, but I am the one they ask after I see that what they are trying to submit is not in horid conflict to the rules, then I send them to my wife to they can talk to the real herald in the family. :-)

your servant,
mahee

lizdenpeters at juno.com wrote:
M'lord or lady,

I know this is an imbecilic question but I have never been good at
deciphering acronyms. What is the "June 2003 LOAR 2 for the Heraldic
Titles for Scribes?" Does LOAR mean "Lying On Anteaters' Robes? Liquor
Oftentimes Addles Refugees? It must be late.

Is there a URL where I may seek enlightenment on this subject?

Nuala