[Scriptoris] retired charters?

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 13:28:16 PDT 2003

"Thank you so much for your work.  You might not be aware that we have
'retired' this design.  We will use these, but please don't paint any more of
this design.  Any extras that you still have can be used for practicing
technique.  Here are some copies of what we're using now.  Have fun working
these new designs!"

Then, if they ask why something's been retired, you can then explain about
typos, textual errors, renamed orders, or whatever.  But don't burden people
with long explanations from the start.

--Serena