[Scriptoris] rewarding scribes

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sun Dec 28 14:55:05 PST 2003

I have to say that I find this scary. I have often heard that when someone
accepts money for their work they are often times passed over for awards for
their work. Is this really true or just a harsh rumor?

Regardless, please put me down as someone that does not want funds. My need
is time to hunt down the supplies. I never have the time to go out and get
the supplies I need. There are folks out there with the talent to find those
elusive supplies, that is not me. :)

Most of you know where I live and that it takes me about 45 minutes to get
to a business meeting much less to get to a simple craft type store. I shop
online most of the time when I can. :)

I know that I am not alone in my location type problem, in fact I may be one
of the lucky scribes that actually is that close to a business meeting
location.

Chiara