[Scriptoris] the main ppage

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 12 08:11:07 PDT 2004

A thousand thanks. MOst interesting site.

Although I have been in "the business" of calligraphy for several decades,
there is always something else to learn. I especially like the little window
governed by the lower pair of negotiating arrows with all the definitions.
Like Rose Folsom's "The Calligrapher's Dictionary."

Again, thanks.

Lete