[Scriptoris] was : Charters, Now: Inexpensive Award Regalia

aethelstan aethelstan at cox.net
Mon Jan 12 20:21:21 PST 2004

Aethelstan uncloaking from lurker mode :)

you can *still* use them for regalia........
if you're will to melt them back down and recast them again :)
talk to master Beorlich in Northkeep, and he can get you pointed in the
right direction, or you can visit with myself or Darius at kingdom a&s in a
few weeks.

Aethelstan
who hates to waste good materials