[Scriptoris] rewarding scribes

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Jan 1 12:32:06 PST 2004

Oo ... ouch ... trim posts please. ;)

They still do this. There is not a court I have been to where the crown or
the head of court has not read the name off the back of a scroll and shown
it off. That is a standard now it seems. :)

I did an original sable crane for an individual in Stargate one year and the
crown actually pointed me out when they gave it to the individual. I was
already standing so it was really difficult to figurer out what he wanted me
to do with the attention so I just did the signature low curtsey to the
floor that my sister and I love to do. :)

Chiara