[Scriptoris] a&s and scribal work

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 08:13:44 PST 2004

I've seen it done a few times in more recent years, the category was 'anachronisms', to allow
folks to show off the items they have made to 'disquise' the modern conveniences, as in wooden
covered ice chests; or items that didn't occur in period, but are commonplace in the SCA.  The
competition was fairly well populated, and very interesting things were shown.
Hillary