[Scriptoris] a&s and scribal work

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 08:45:59 PST 2004

Just a nit... essentially everything we do is a reproduction. :-)

But, I know what you mean, I think you are suggesting a catagory where we recreate or reproduce
from an original where it looks like that original.  And the second category where we take
elements of originals and adapt them to work for our SCA culture, such as hour 'Book of Hours'
scrolls.   So, I would suggest categories of 'Reproductions' and 'Adaptions'.
Hillary