[Scriptoris] Charters Needed

Beth Hansen Beth at stormreaver.net
Sun Jan 11 14:14:36 PST 2004

OOOOOH!!! I didn't know there was a Centurian charter!! I'd love to see one
of those!  Never seen an Arcus Majoris, either.  Come to think of it... I've
not seen a design for Rising Star, either.... *ponder*  Could we get some of
those specifically needed scrolls sent up in Northkeep's general direction?
Does anyone have one scanned that I could take a gander at?

I do, however, have oodles of Sable Crane (2), Sable Falcon (2), Sable Comet
(2), Sable Thistles (3), a Baronial, and an AOA or two to turn in.... I also
found a wonderful pewter smith on Ebay who does various metal designs of the
Sable Thistle - I picked up a couple and have those to turn in for
Regalia... they were inordinately reasonable in cost, if anyone else wants
the site.

in scribally service,

Zubeydah, who is trying to figure out how to get Winsor Newton Alizaran
Crimson out of her carpet.  :-(